Crystal Base Annealed Etching Tempered Glass Heat Resistance ,
Frosted Glass Doors
CRYSTAL BASE TEMPERED SAFETY GLASS is made by heating flat glass to
its softening temperature in the oven and cooling it down with jets
of clean cold air.
It results in the outer surface under powerful compressive stress
and the interior with severe tensile
stress. In consequence, the impact applied to the glass will be
overcome by the compressive stress on
the surfaces to assure safety of use. It is ideal for areas with
high wind loads and areas where human
contacts are as an important consideration.
1. 5 times stronger than normal float glass, stronger resistance to
thermal breakage than annealed or
heat strengthened glass.
2. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical
fragments, which are relatively
harmless to human body.
3. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
4. Sizes are produced as per customer request. Once tempered, it
can not be recut.
Glass types: Float glass, Pattern glass,Acid etched glass
Colors: Clear, extra clear, bronze, grey, blue and green etc
Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm
Size: Max. 2440X6000mm, could be produced as per request.
Delivery time: In 3 weeks after order confirmation.
CRYSTAL BASE GLASS Competitive Advantages:
1. 16 years experiences in glass processing and exporting.
2. Top quality glass with CE/CSI/ASTM/BS certificate, exporting to
more 80 countries in the world.
3. Unique designed strong wooden crates/cases/boxes, avoiding the
problems of breakage during transit.
4. Full range of flat glass supply, offering one-stop purchase.
5. Professional sales team, offering personalized and dedicated