Steel Framed Plywood Concrete Formwork Systems High Protected
1. The steel formwork is built out of the prefabricated modules
with a metal frame (usually steel or aluminum) and covered on the
application side with material having the wanted surface structure.
Compared with the traditional formwork, the steel formwork has two
important advantages: the speed of the construction and the lower
2. Steel support shoring high performance Concrete Formwork is
rationally assembled combined formworks, scaffolding with
platforms. Compared with traditional construction technologies, it
improved the work efficiency, saving the labor and cost of
formworks than turnover formworks. Besides, they are easy operated
and safe construction.
Steel-framed Plywood Formwork
Red, Green, Silver, or as your requests
Q235, Q345 Steel
Hot protected painted
L/C, T/T, Paypal
20-35 days after receiving the deposit
1. Steel formwork is easy to install and quick to strip from the
2. Steel formwork can give you high stiffness.
3. Light weight thus can be handled by manual.
4. Reuse for more than 5 years.
Advantage: 5 SAVE for you
1. Easy to operated---SAVE your labour.
2. One-time pouring---SAVR you time.
3. More Reuses--------SAVE your cost.
4. Great recyclable value--SAVE your Money.
5. Environmental Friendly---SAVE your Safety.
PACKING: In bulk or pallet or as per customer's request.
SHIPPING: Xingang Port.
DELIVERY TIME: Depends on order quantity.