Grass Green Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets 2 - Layer With 6mm
Polycarbonate twin wall polycarbonate sheet is a basic type with
light weight , you can also call it double wall polycarbonate
panels. We add 50um UV protecting layer to extend the working life.
1. Standard Width: 2.1 meter
2. Standard Thickness: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm
3. Standard Length: 5.8m for 20GP, 5.95m or 11.8m for 40HQ
4. Working life: 10 years
1. Energy Saving. Polycarbonate hollow sheet can be used for
2. Its exceptional weather ability and impact resistance makes
maintenance and glazing replacement costs minimized.
3. Highly durability and safety. When it comes to protection,
polycarbonate hollow sheet is the secure choice. It’s able to stand
extreme abuse. Its impact strength is 200 times greater than glass
and 10 times greater than acrylic.
4. Design Flexibility. Can be cold-formed to light radii or
thermo-formed to complete shapes, they allow unique glazing
solutions and are available in a variety of handsome tints,
consider pool enclosures, skylights, covered wall ways, sound
barriers office partition, and you’ll appreciate the design
flexibility polycarbonate hollow sheet products deliver.
5. UV coated. Coated is a layer of high-density UV reflector.
Polycarbonate hollow sheet offered in grades that resist the
degrading effect of sunlight. UV resistant which protects against
yellowing when encored to the element is built in.
6. Light Weight. Polycarbonate hollow sheet is stronger and lighter
than most glazing material, installation is easies and less
structure support is required.
7. Heatproof. Polycarbonate hollow sheet’s multi cover structure
makes heatproof function better than solid materials.
1) Roofing sheet and sunshade for building
2) Skylight, lighting for corridors, balcony, passages,and subway
3) Conservatories, agricultural greenhouse, zoos, botanical
4) Industrial roofing and glazing
5) Natatorium Swimming pools roofing/cover/sheet