ACSR/AS Aluminum Conductor Aluminum Clad Steel Reinforced Direct
Burial Low Voltage Cable
|Product Name||Aluminum Conductor Alloy Reinforced (ACAR)|
|Construction||Aluminum Stranded & Aluminum-Clad Steel Reinforce|
|Application||Used as bare overhead conductor for power distribution lines|
|Standards||GB/T 1179, IEC 60889, IEC 61089,BS,DIN and ICEA upon request|
ACSR conductor consists of a solid or stranded steel core
surrounded by strands of aluminium (E.C. GRADE). ACSR Conductor may
be manufactured for having a wide range of tensile strength as per
requirement. The principal advantage of these conductors are high
tensile strength and light weight with longer spans as well as with
lesser supports. Due to the greater diameter of ACSR Conductor a
much higher corona limit can be obtained causing big advantages on
high as well as extra high voltage overhead lines.
1)Rated voltage is 500KV or lower
2) ACSR bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM
• B230 Aluminum 1350-H19 Wire for Electrical Purposes.
• B232 Concentric-Lay-Stranded Aluminum Conductors, Coated-Steel
• B498 Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) Steel Core Wire for Use in Overhead
• B500 Metallic Coated Stranded Steel Core for Use in Overhead
•Aluminum 1350H19 wires, concentrically stranded about a steel
core. Standard core wire for ACSR is class A galvanized.
• Class A core stranding is also available in zinc-5%
• For aluminum-clad (AW) ACSR, please refer to the ACSR/AW catalog
• Additional corrosion protection is available through the
application of grease to the core or infusion of the complete cable
• ACSR conductor is also available in non-specular.
The Testing Machine
Our Company Show
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We have our own factory and trading company, our factory have
more than 10 years production experience.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. Or it is
15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, and it is according to
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay
the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30%
T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.L/C is also available.
Q:Have you ever supplied cables to our country ?
A: Cables have been supplied to many countries across the world
such as USA, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, Sri Lanka, the
Philippines, Mongolia, UAE, Yemen, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Egypt,
Lesotho, Cameroon, etc.